- The Trimax 30 wheels are highly resistant to any use, although its design has been thought for Triathlon.
- Handcrafted, entirely by hand.
- Aluminum rim with 30mm section,tubeless ready and tyre/inner tube. Anodized braking surface CNC. R06 interspoke milling system.
- Extra light P.R.A. hubs for DP spokes. 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2 front and 4 rear) mounted on a 17 mm hub axle diameter.
- Aerod bladed spokes. ABS self locking nipples.
- Includes: QR-65 alloy and rim tape.
- Wheels: anodized (black braking surface is an aesthetic finish, change color during use)
- Hubs front and rear: Anodized
- Freehub body: Aluminum body for Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo 10-11v
Spokes (F/R): 16 Radial front spokes, 21 rear wheel, 14 cross 2 drive side on the transmission side and 7 radial on the opposite side to the transmission (2: 1)
Minimum tyre wide: 23mm
- Weight: 1580 g / pair (without QR)